- Ownership of Rights
- All contents on this website including text, material, images and audio are protected by the copyright law and these rights are owned by YOSHIKIN. Except to the extent permitted by the copyright law, no contents on this Website may be used, copied, modified, translated or otherwise utilized.
- Use of contents
- Permission is required for use of these contents on this website in the form of reproduction, diversion, recycling, re-circulation. Any use injuring the interests of YOSHIKIN, against laws or public order or morality, or for profit are strictly prohibited.
- URL reference
- Please use the following URL address for referring to this website.
- Links to this website
- Permmision is required to link to this website. YOSHIKIN is not be liable for any damage arising from your access to, or use of any website linked to or from this website.
- Use of this website is at your own risk. YOSHIKIN make no warranties as to its completeness or accuracy. YOSHIKIN is not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including, but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, arising from your access to, or use of, this website or any website linked to or from this website.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- All use and all matters of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Niigata District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
- YOSHIKIN, GLOBAL, GLOBAL-IST, GLOBAL-PRO, CROMOVA and Dot Patterns are registered trademarks owned by YOSHIDA METAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
For the GLOBAL brand, although we are doing everything possible to stop the counterfeiters, most of the counterfeit knives are being produced in China and very seemingly as soon as one factory is stopped another begins. The counterfeit knives are being sold primarily on the world’s largest eCommerce website - eBay. Much broader audience is being victimized on eBay. Most of counterfeit or imitation goods are being sold under a different name, as a set of 9 or 11 knives, such as Professional knife set, Chef knife set, etc. reproducing our Dot Pattern trademarks on the handles. All genuine GLOBAL knives carry on their blade our Brands of YOSHIKIN, GLOBAL and CROMOVA, as well as the indication of geographical origin of “Japan”.